Rouge the Bat (Pre-Super Genesis Wave)
NOTE: 135th page on this wiki!
Rouge the Bat (Pre-Super Genesis Wave) is a character that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog Pre-Super Genesis Wave comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. She is a mobian bat who is both a part-time government agent and jewel thief. She occasionally works as a spy directly under the President of Station Square and is often involved in events concerning G.U.N. She also tends to get involved in illegal activities, as she has an affinity for adventure and gems. Rouge has been known to work with heroes and villains alike, including the Chaotix and Scourge the Hedgehog, as long as she gains something out of it. Rouge later joined Team Dark and began working directly under G.U.N. along with Shadow the Hedgehog and E-123 Omega.
Why She Sucks
- While her video game counterpart has shown to be selfish and greedy for jewels, she still had her limits as she would never screw over anything remotely serious in over to get what she wants. This version however is more selfish and greedy, and is practically willing to screw over anything to get what she wants, making her a mean girl.
- While her video game counterpart thinks of herself often, she still thinks about others, too. This version just mostly only cares about herself, and rarely ever cares about others.
- Whenever she sides with the good guys, she ruthlessly stabs them in the back for her own personal gain.
- She has done many selfish and unlikable things to people that were very mean-spirited and anger inducing. Like how she threatened to steal Knuckles from Julie-Su.
- She once tried to steal one of the Seven Sol Emeralds from its guardian Blaze the Cat, as Blaze's world wouldn't be able to survive without all seven of the emeralds. But Rouge didn't care, and acted like it wasn't her problem.
- She almost got Blaze, Amy, Cream, and Cheese blown to pieces by telling Omega to open fire on them.
- After the Super Genesis Wave occurred, Rouge along with the other characters became more aligned with their video game counterparts.
- At least shouldn't wouldn't go as far to purposely murder people to get what she wants.