Rosa, often nicknamed Rosita, is a character from the 2019-2022 American animated Cartoon Network television series Victor and Valentino. She is a young and studious girl who loves researching butterflies and views everything as a chance to learn but gets distracted easily. She was voiced by Arianna Villavicencio.
Why She's (Intentionally?) Not a Rose
- To begin with, similar to characters like Caillou, D.W. from Arthur, Peppa Pig, Angelina Ballerina, and Angelica Pickles, etc, she is a spoiled brat who wants to forcefully make everyone get what she wants without thinking of others.
- She is also a mean popular girl, but not in a good way like these characters. (See Mean Popular Girl RQ#1)
- She was at her worst in "Churro Kings" since in that episode, she stole the highlight of Victor and Valentino.
- She was also unlikable in "Aluxes" because she made fun of Victor's buffon costume.
- Speaking of "Churro Kings", nearly the end of the episode she tried to burn the churro stand into a lava pit, even though this can be seen as hilarious.
- She also never forgave Victor and Valentino in that episode for trying to burn the Churro stand, which was very disrespectful.
- She never gets punished by her relatives for her mean acts, making her a Karma Houdini.
(Intentional?) Redeeming Qualities
- Her design is admittedly pretty cute, especially by 2019-2022's standards.
- She was likable in her first appearance, "Dead Ringer" and in "Starry Night", depending on your view.
- Arianna Villavicencio did a pretty good job voicing her.
- She once got a punishment in "Churro Kings" where Victor put salt on the churros and everyone left her stand, so she is not fully a karma houdini.