Ren Höek (Adult Party Cartoon)
WARNING! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Ren Höek is one of the two titular main characters in the Ren and Stimpy franchise. Although he's decent in the original show, he's the exact opposite in the Adult Party Cartoon. And we mean, the exact opposite of decent.
Why He Sucks
- He's a complete monster and a psychopath who has tormented animals and bugs in his childhood to inflict pain on others, and loves to make others suffer, heck, he would even make Eric Cartman look innocent.
- He killed his therapist after he was called crazy, before proceeding to bite a man's hand off.
- He acted like a mindless pervert to various women in the episode "Naked Beach Frenzy". This is bestiality because Ren is a chihuahua.
- He beats his friend Stimpy constantly, unlike in the original show, where it was kind of the opposite.
- His character was one of the biggest problems with the Adult Party Cartoon, which was a show that already contained many problems.
- He was a psychopath in the original series but was never a complete monster like his portrayal in this spin-off.
- He doesn't get punished for all the crap he does, in fact, he never gets his comeuppances for any of the over the top mean spirited actions he had done over the years, like getting in jail, along with the fact it’s canon to the whole Ren and Stimpy franchise!
- His character mostly resembles John K. The creator of this madness and also a pedophile pervert who abused his workers just because the animations or backgrounds that they made was not his cup of tea or even a minor mistake, and even molested a kid in the 70's!
- He tells us in a decent way how he met Stimpy in Ren Seeks Help.
- His Who's the pitcher, who's the catcher?! line was kinda funny in Onward and Upward.