"Generosity is my middle name."
||Racist Ugly Unicorn
|Media of Origin:
Rarity is one of the main characters from Max Gilardi's series, PONY.MOV. She is a fashion designer who owns a sweatshop in Ponyville.
Why She Sucks
- She's isn't as generous as some people think she is.
- She's racist towards Mexican people.
- Her sweatshop consists of her "family", which is over 30 illegal Mexicans, working under terrible conditions.
- She claimed that Mexicans aren't real people.
- She broke Paco's fingers after he told her that his fingers hurt after making so many dresses against her will. She even said "No need to thank my dear" afterwards.
- She even gave a Mexican woman a cup of her spit and told her to drink it.
- When said Mexican woman asked when they were going to pay them, she said that she didn't understand her thick accent, when she said it very cleary.
- Her appearance makes her fat and is very ugly.
- After a large Mexican man grabs her, she says that she didn't understand his "ghastly taco language" (Which she didn't, but that's still rude for her to say).
- In SWAG.MOV, after Paco called Spike a shithead, Rarity reprimands him for swearing and he apologizes.
- Hypocrisy: She swore (albeit once) in APPLE.MOV.
- She gave MLP:FiM Rarity a bad name.
- She's just another one of those mean popular girls.
- She claimed to be the most beautiful creature in all of Equestria, but she's not.
- Her poster.
The ONLY Redeeming Qualities
- She got her just desserts via revolution.
- "EXCEPT THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE..."
- She is voiced by Arin Hanson.
- In APPLE.MOV, she looked similar to her MLP:FiM counterpart. She is fat, due to the fact that she ate "a little" cake.
- Some people thought Rarity was dead, due to the events at DRESS.MOV and for the rest of the series.
- She speaks with a British accent.
- Her voice is a mix of Stewie Griffin and Pops Mallard.
- Out of the Seven Deadly Sins, she represents Greed.