Prince Vekar (Power Rangers Super Megaforce)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prince Vekar is the secondary antagonist of the 21st Power Rangers series, Power Rangers Super Megaforce.
Why He Sucks
- He is terrible at being a villain, and is pretty much the shows' equivalent of Johnny Test (Seasons 4-6).
- Whenever his monsters get destroyed, he will either angrily scream at his generals or complain about. The episode, "Silver Lining", is a huge example of this.
- His voice is very annoying and ear-piercing.
- He's somehow even worse and more unlikable than his original Super Sentai counterpart.
- He always complains about how his brother, Vrak (the main antagonist of Megaforce), is the more favored child in Emperor Mavro's royal family everytime he is mentioned.
- He is one of the few reasons why Damaras gets mistreated by his peers.
- He barely ever goes down to Earth to fight the Megaforce Rangers himself, and relies heavily on his henchmen to do so.
- Speaking of which, there's one episode where he goes down to Earth to fight the rangers, but retreats after getting shot in the arm.
- His design is very nice to look at.
- He was pretty likable in the first three episode of the show and the final episode he was introduced in.
- At least he isn't as horrible as General Crunch from Power Rangers RPM.
- Super Mega hurry up and destroy them already!