Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prince Achmed is a rich prince who appeared as a minor antagonist in Aladdin.
Why He Sucks
- He constantly talks trash to the people around him, believing himself to be superior.
- He carries around a whip, and uses it on anyone who dares to disobey him.
- He's perfectly willing to hurt children, even when they do nothing bad to him.
- He called Aladdin a "street rat", and insulted Aladdin in which caused the villagers to laugh at him, saying he'll never be anything more than a worthless street rat. Keep reading to see what happens.
- He's basically the opposite of a role model, showcasing how kids shouldn't behave.
- He's not an evil antagonist, which makes him even more unlikable. At least Jafar has a charm to his actions.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Remember in WHS#4, when Achmed said Aladdin would never be anything more than a street rat? Not only does Achmed not get Jasmine, but Aladdin himself ends up with her at the end as well as saving all of Agrabah, meaning Achmed got some minor punishment. "Nothing more than a street rat" Huh?