Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prince Achmed is a rich prince who appeared as a minor antagonist in Aladdin.
Why He Intentionally Sucks
- First of all, Achmed is mostly a spoiled rich prince who constantly talks trash to the people around him, believing himself to be superior.
- He carries around a whip and uses it on anyone who dares to disobey him.
- He's perfectly willing to hurt children, even when they do nothing bad to him.
- He called Aladdin a "street rat" and insulted Aladdin, which caused the villagers to laugh at him, saying he'll never be anything more than a worthless street rat. Keep reading to see what happens.
- He's basically the opposite of a role model, showcasing how kids shouldn't behave.
- He's not an evil antagonist, which makes him even more unlikable. At least the film's main villain, Jafar has a charm to his actions.
- He is the example of the Mean Guy AKA Alphard Bastard.
- He is never seen again in other media, and doesn't even apologizes to Aladdin.
- He barely gets any screen-time or character development whatsoever.
- Achmed got some minor punishment by losing Jasmine to the "street rat" himself, Alladin.
- Speaking of which, in the original film Achmed receives some minor comeuppance for his actions, where he gets outright rejected by Jasmine in the most humiliating way possible, which involves her pet tiger Rajah eating a chunk out of his pants' back much to his embarrassment.
- Despite not being an evil antagonist, he is clearly supposed to be disliked for the arrogant, abusive snob he is.