Postman (The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
The Postman is a character from The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess. He usually interrupts Link to give him mail when completing main quests or side quests. He's either well liked by some Zelda fans or considered annoying even more so than Navi and Kaepora Gaebora.
Why He Sucks
- Unlike Kaepora Gaebora he'll interrupt Link everytime he completes a quest or dungeon. While Kaepora does this too he only does it in the first-half of Ocarina Of Time (before completing Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly) and one-more time when you complete the child-portion of the Spirit Temple.
- His voice is very irritating as he sounds like a mentally ill hormonal teenager losing sanity.
- For some reason no enemies attack him despite going to Hyrule Field which has many enemies infested there and none of them seem to find him.
- His butchering of the "Item-Get" music and chuckle can get annoying very fast.
- His theme that plays ruins the atmosphere of the game while there are humorous moments in the game he still feels out of place for a dark and mostly serious Zelda game.
- His mail is completely pointless as you'd already know you unlocked things while progressing the game which all other Zelda games don't tell you mostly that you unlocked stuff by progressing as you'd already know.
- Even when you're in wolf form he'll interrupt you and you'll automatically turn back into a Hylian.
- His attempt of being a comic relief character in a Zelda game is poorly executed and pointless.
- Unlike Kaepora Gaebora he doesn't make you wait for a long speech and the player can't accidently repeat his speeches.