Piper Hart (Henry Danger: Seasons 1-3)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Piper Hart is a main character from "Henry Danger", she is Henry's little sister. She is portrayed by Ella Anderson.
Why She Sucked
- She is a spoiled brat who constantly shouts at the top of her lungs and throws temper tantrums.
- She is very rude and almost only cares about her phone.
- She constantly tortures Jasper. One example is by blackmailing him with an embarrassing video of himself and another is sending him to Juvie for breaking her glass hat.
- She also tortures her own brother, Henry by tattling on him and being a huge jerk to him.
- She tortures her parents as well.
- She is very selfish and callous as she never shows any consideration for others.
- A laugh track plays every time she screams and throws temper tantrums, even though it's annoying rather than funny.
- She is shown to have serious anger issues since she constantly loses her temper over minor things.
- Her anger gets so out of hand that she has to go to an anger management class in "JAM Session".
- Her screaming and yelling will get on your last nerve fast.
- The Harts actively allow and even encourage her to drive, and somehow the state somehow sent and allowed Piper to keep her license.
- She sometimes never gets punished for her actions.
- Speaking of which, her parents never discipline her because they're afraid of her.
- She never learns her lesson.
- As the series progresses, she becomes much less bratty and far more mature, though not by too much until season 4.
- Her character improved and became more tolerable in "The Adventures Of Kid Danger", as well as Seasons 4-5 of Henry Danger.
- Though they are extremely rare, she does have her nice moments in the first 3 seasons.
- For example, in "Spoiler Alert", it's hard not to feel bad for her when an even brattier girl named Paula refuses to let her join the Man Fans, despite being a huge fan.
- She occasionally gets her comeuppance for her actions.
- One example is in "The Secret Gets Out", where Jasper gets his revenge for being blackmailed by Piper by blackmailing her back.
- Another example is in "Kid Grounded", when she rats Henry out to his parents after being told not to, he gets her in trouble by stating she watched an R-rated movie behind her parents' backs.