Pico (Boku no Pico)
"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Reason: Pornographic and kinky topics will be discussed here, if you wish to skip these topics, please do
|Not to be confused with the other Pico from F-Zero|
Pico is the titular main protagonist of the universally panned infamous and notorious adult shotacon anime Boku no Pico. He is a blonde pre-adolescent boy who works part-time at his grandfather's bar in the summer. He's often shown swimming, usually naked or in a blue speedo. He wears girls' clothing after when Mokkun suggests it. Later, hurt that Tamotsu wouldn't define their relationship, he rebels by cutting off most of his hair and running away. The following summer, he spots Chico swimming nude in a stream while cycling. He soon befriends Chico, who calls him "oniichan" and starts a sexual relationship with him. In his relationships with Mokkun and Chico, he is the uke, though the latter is somewhat reversible.
Why He's (Intentionally?) Not Our Pico
Important note: This character is extremely controversial for reasons explained below. No positive pointers/section will be permitted on this page. Anyone on this wiki who attempts to add redeeming qualities will have their edits reverted.
- Despite being a minor, he is extremely obsessed with sex to the point of wanting to have sex with everyone he meets. He somehow makes Glenn Quagmire look celibate by comparison, as he has lines he won't cross, while Pico is the type who would probably have sex with anything that moves.
- He is incredibly lewd as he is often shown to be nude or near-nude, especially when swimming.
- He never gets any kind of character development at all.
- In one episode, an older man had sex with Pico which is extremely disgusting to look at due to its extremely pedophilic nature.
- Pico and Chico secretly watch Chico's sister using a banana as a dildo, which is disgusting and disturbing as all hell.
- He cross-dresses to make sex with other people, which actually looks like something Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants would make fun of.
- He partakes in excessive use of his own nudity throughout the show, even when it was unwarranted.
- Not only does he do sexual activities with anyone he just meets, he even teaches others to have sex with others like him too, which gives a bad message to anyone that "having sex with anyone you meet is a huge necessity", which is absolutely not true.
- His show ends terribly: Pico tells the audience that he hopes to see them again after he had sex with the other characters.
- His voice acting is downright appalling.
- He is stereotypically feminine, despite being a boy, which can make his design look a bit confusing. Some people could believe that he was supposed to be a transgender person, due to him looking feminine.