Phoebe is a supporting character of the Canadian animated series Kid vs. Kat. She is a Mexican Canadian girl who is madly in love with Coop Burtonburger. She spends most of her time trying to get him to be her boyfriend when he finds her creepy; Coop later on falls in love with Fiona Munson as of the second and final season, causing her to gain jealousy. She was voiced by Tabitha St. Germain, who is best known for her role as Dr. K and as Rarity from My Little Pony.
Why She Needs to Leave Coop Alone
- She is an unlikable creepy stalker who spends most of her time pestering Coop because of her obsessive crush on him. If you were thinking Tootie from The Fairly OddParents was one example of a yandere to Timmy Turner, then you're wrong since you're looking at another example. In fact, she can come off as the Canadian equivalent of Tootie considering their similar behavior.
- She cannot take a hint that Coop's not interested in her.
- In her debut episode "Cookie D'uh" when she tells Millie if she beats her, she wants to spend the afternoon with Coop, but Millie makes it a week instead.
- In "Class Act" she not only was on the stage in front of Coop, but she continuously was saying me so she can be picked to volunteer for the magic act but Coop chose Burt instead.
- In "You'll Be Show Sorry" she tells Coop that they're going to see each other at every pet show and even sharing a loveseat and she even mentions that the trainer travels with the team.
- In "Storm Drained" she held a sign that said I love Coop.
- In "The Kitty Vanishes" when Coop got teleported to her sweetheart party by Kat, she teased Coop by calling him Cooper Duper, which Lorne and Harley including everybody except for Dennis, who was at her sweetheart party laughed at him and Lorne even called him Cooper Duper. Kat makes him give her chocolates and she even calls him Coopie, Coopie Pie and Coopie Woopie.
- In "Capture The Kat" she told Coop that he wanted to team up with him which made him uncomfortable.
- In "Kat Whisperer" she forced Coop to whisper to Honey Fluff in an uncomfortable way and thought he had special powers and told everybody about it.
- In "Hack Attack" she made Coop uncomfortable in front of a crowd because she wanted him to watch her show by singing a song about him which made everybody think that Coop likes her which got Coop embarrassed. She even forced the people at her show to put banners of her, shirts of her which Old Lady Munson is wearing, pictures of her and flags of her.
- The song she was singing about Coop goes like this: His name is Coop and I love him. I sing this song for my Coopie.
- She is annoying and weird.
- Like a lot of the characters in Kid vs. Kat, she behaves in really dumb and charmless ways.
- Whenever things don't go her way, she starts to lose her temper and act mean-spirited.
- In the same episode as shown in WSNTLCA#2 she forced Coop to go to her sweetheart party and when he lied to her by saying he had to do yardwork, she told Burt on him.
- Her voice is very ear-grating and annoying. What's not helping is that she's voiced by the same actress who does Dr. K.
- In season 2, she started to gain jealousy towards Fiona due to realizing she and Coop have a lot in common.
- In "Crouching Cooper, Hidden Kat" after Lorne and Harley posted Millie and Kat beating him up and she along with Dennis, Lorne, Harley and the rest of Coop's classmates make fun of Coop when Phoebe is supposed to have a crush on Coop.
- Also in the same episode as shown in WSNTLCA#2, when Coop left her sweetheart party for the last time despite Kat teleporting him there, she put lip marks on his face, though this can be seen as hilarious.
- In "Flea Brains", when Kat hypnotized Coop she thought he was interested in her after he was at her house by kissing his lips.
- In "Nuff Said", she along with Millie and the rest of the scout troop spit at Coop and Dennis after they defeated Kat because they destroyed their "planet". Just like her scout leader, she even didn't thank Coop despite Phoebe having a huge crush on him.
- She was at her absolute worst in the episode "Birthday Bashed" where she constantly bullies Fiona after learning that she and Coop get along very well, which represents her jealousy. However, Coop saved her life at the end of the episode.
- Whenever Phoebe expresses her jealousy, there are times she does this weird facial expression where she expresses an envy look on her face while her one pupil becomes tiny, and a brown ring surrounds it called the "Phoebe Eye", which looks creepy and nightmarish, but in an extremely bad way.
- She even has done things that are worse like leaving Fiona at the cavern and barricading the door to an abandoned log factory which locks her in in the said episode. The other bad part is that even after Fiona saved her life, she doesn't learn her lesson at all when she thinks it was Coop who saved her as shown in WSNTLCA#10.
- She never gives up on Coop. Why can't she just understand that he doesn't have feelings for her at all?
- In the same episode as shown in WSNTLCA#2 when she asked if Coop was going to watch her show, when Coop lies to her about moving to Antarctica and asks her if she hits a sour note, she pulls his cheek while making a perfect basketball shot.
- In the short "Extra Special Delivery" when Coop's baseball went into her house, she was constantly trying to get him to kiss her all because Kat put flowers in her drink. Honey Fluff also was stalking Kat.
- Excluding her alternate future counterpart in "Kat to the Future: Part 2", she has no good reason to be in the series at all as she contributes nothing meaningful to the plot. In fact, she is just used as unnecessary filler in the show.
- The annoying and screechy thing she said in the episode "Never Cry Sheep" after learning that Coop got a present from Fiona: "WHO IS SHE?!!!"
- Her design is cute and admittedly pretty.
- Her alternate future counterpart in "Kat to the Future: Part 2" is more likable.
- Despite how she never learned her lesson for a moment in WSNTLCA#9, she does get her comeuppance at the end of "Birthday Bashed" where Dennis tries to protect Fiona from her by using a shiny trophy as a mirror to let Phoebe see her "Phoebe Eye" through the reflection. The look of the eye scares her and makes her run away screaming, leaving Fiona alone.
- Phoebe can be slightly likable and a bit sympathetic at times.
- In "House of Scream" she did save Coop from one of Kat's traps.
- In the same episode as shown in WSNTLCA#2, she did team up with Coop and Dennis against Millie, Lorne and Harley.