Phoebe (Kid vs. Kat)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Short page.
Phoebe is a supporting character of the Canadian animated series Kid vs. Kat. She is a Mexican-Canadian girl who is madly in love with Coop Burtonburger. She spends most of her time trying to get him to be his boyfriend when he finds her creepy, and Coop later on falls in love with Fiona Munson as of the second and final season, causing her to gain jealousy. She is voiced by Tabitha St. Germain.
Why She Is an Even Worse Stalker Than Tootie
- She is an unlikable creepy stalker who constantly spends most of her time pestering Coop because of her obsessive crush on him. If you were thinking Tootie from The Fairly OddParents was one example of a yandere to Timmy Turner, then you're wrong since you're looking at another example. In fact, she can come off as the Canadian equivalent of Tootie, considering their similar behavior.
- She never seems to fully understand Coop definitely does not have the same feelings for her.
- She was at her worst in the episode "Birthday Bashed" where she constantly bullies Fiona after learning that she and Coop get along very well, which represents her jealousy.
- She is annoying and weird.
- Her voice is very ear-grating and annoying.
- In season 2, she started to gain jealousy to Fiona due to realizing she and Coop have a lot in common.
- She never gives up on Coop.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Her design is cute and okay.