Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pepe is the main character of the Brazilian cartoon series Haunted Tales for Wicked Kids. Pepe is a mischievous, lazy and witty 11-year-old boy who works as a potion delivery man for his adoptive grandmother who is a witch.
Why He Sucks
- The character is nothing more than an equivalent of both Bloo of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and Billy of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, but not having the same charm as these two.
- He is lazy and sedentary, often refusing to do the services his grandmother asks him to do.
- He is responsible for causing most of the problems that occur in the city.
- He's rude to his own friends most of the time, including Marilu.
- He is immature and risks doing stupid things without thinking, such as eating food that has passed its expiration date.
- He is a huge bully towards Mário, even though Mário does nothing against Pepe.
- In one of the episodes he sells his grandmother's soul to the Devil!
- In the last episode of the first season (even though this was just a fictional story told by the grandmother to Pepe) Pepe is responsible for causing the end of the world.
- He's the funniest character on the show.
- At least he tries to fix the problems he sometimes causes.
- He cares about his friends and grandmother sometimes.
- His design is decent.
- Pepe is at least punished for his bad actions most of the time.