Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pencilmiss is a character from Pencilmation. She is (supposedly) Pencilmate's love interest, although she sometimes does things to upset him.
Why She Sucks
- While she doesn't like Pencilmate, she sometimes acts too harsh on him and screams at him all the time like Princess Zelda from the TV series.
- Her design is generic, as she is just... somewhat a recolor of Pencilmate, except with long pink hair tied in a ponytail and a dress.
- She is rude, immature, and very unlikable.
- Plus, due to her rude behavior towards Pencilmate, she is both a Mean Popular Girl and a Mary Sue at the same time.
- Most of the time, she never gets any comeuppance for that, meaning she is a Karma Houdini.
- At one point, she was in a thumbnail where she farts on Pencilmate's face.
- Despite her rude actions to Pencilmate, she sometimes accepts him for literally no reason.
- Her whistling voice in this episode is annoying to listen to and ear-piercing.
- For some reason, she makes messes when she makes pie. She doesn't even clean it up at all.
- To make matters worse, she commits animal cruelty. She screams at animals and caused them to get scared.
- She is gluttonous, as she eats Pencilmate's food when he isn't looking in one episode.
- One time, she tried to kill a mouse and even Pencilmate with a chainsaw. Say, does that remind you of other characters?
- She once uses her superpowers only to crush someone under a rock, and it was a kid. That means she's a child abuser.
- When Pencilmate was trying to kill a mosquito, she makes a riot on him all because he hit people by accident in the process.
- Because of the aforementioned reasons, she is one of the reasons why her show is on the Terrible TV Shows Wiki.
- She is arguably even worse than Pencilmate.
- Despite her hating Pencilmate, she does care about him and can't live without him.
- She did help out in some episodes.
- Her design is cute.
- Pencilmation would definetly not be the same without her.
- She can be likable by some fans.
- She does get her comeuppance at times.