Peggy Hill (King Of The Hill; Seasons 9-13)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peggy Hill is a character from the American animated sitcom King of the Hill. She is the wife of Hank Hill. She was once a good character during the first 8 seasons, but starting in season 9, she was flanderized badly.
Why She Sucks Now
- She became an annoying wife.
- She now disagrees with Hank on EVERYTHING. For example, in the episode "Husky Bobby", Hank recognizes that Bobby will be embarrassed and unable to go to school, but Peggy thinks that Bobby will be famous. What?
- She became a bad Spanish teacher.
- She became a terrible mother.
- She now rarely recognizes when she is wrong or ignorant and will often become bitter or stubborn and refuse to admit it until the last minute.
- She now constantly brags about her accomplishments and rubs them in people's faces.
- She was at least a likable character in the earlier seasons.
- Kathy Najimy still did a good job voicing her, despite her talent wasted.
- It is possible that according to a popular theory, she received brain damage at the beginning of the fourth season, thus giving her narcissistic personality disorder.