Peggy Hill (King Of The Hill; Seasons 9-13)
(Redirected from Peggy Hill (King Of The Hill; Seasons 9-13))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peggy Hill is a character of the American animated sitcom King of the Hill. She is the wife of Hank Hill. She was a good character during the first 8 seasons, but sadly, during Seasons 9-13, she was flanderized badly.
Why She Sucks Now
- She is an annoying wife.
- She disagrees with Hank on EVERYTHING. For example, in the episode, Husky Bobby, Hank recognizes that Bobby will be embarrassed and unable to go to school, but Peggy thinks that Bobby will be famous. What?
- She is a bad Spanish teacher.
- She is a terrible mother.
- She rarely recognizes when she is wrong or ignorant and will often become bitter or stubborn and refuse to admit it until the last minute.
- She constantly brags about her accomplishments and rubs them in people's faces.
- At least she's not as bad as Lois Griffin.
- Kathy Najimy did a good job voicing her, despite her talent wasted.
- She was at least a likable character in the earlier seasons.