Patroklos Alexander (Soul Series)
Patroklos Alexander (パトロクロス・アレクサンドル, Patorokurosu Arekusandoru; Greek: Πάτροκλος Αλέξανδρος) is a character in the Soul series of fighting games. His first appearance was in Soulcalibur III, yet he made his first playable appearance in Soulcalibur V. He is the son of the series veteran Sophitia, and the main protagonist of Soulcalibur V with his older sister Pyrrha being the deuteragonist.
Why He Sucks
- His playstyles aren't original. as they were both taken from characters (namely his mother Sophitia and Setsuka) from the previous games.
- His Critical Edge as Alpha Patroklos is almost the exact same as Setsuka's Critical Finish, which is just lazy.
- He is whiny, spoiled, rude and has little-to-no character development at all.
- He killed an innocent man in cold blood all because he suspected that the man was a malfested, despite him claiming that he wasn't.
- What makes this worse is that he did this immediately after he saved said civilian's town.
- By his logic, killing innocent people on the street is fine, yet his sister getting kidnapped by Tira isn't. At least Voldo actually had reasons to kill.
- He was so bad that even Project Soul acknowledged how bad he was, seeing as the next game in the series (Soul Calibur VI) is going to be a reboot, taking place around the time of the first Soulcalibur game before he was even born.
- Patroklos became the protagonist of Soul Calibur V for no good reason. Siegfried is more likable than this character!
- Speaking of Siegfried, Patroklos isn't even the original wielder of the Soul Calibur; it was Siegfried.
- Patroklos's design is quite nice.
- His two themes, Sword of Resolution and Virtuous Heart, are great.