Parappa (Friday Night Funkin' Logic)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Parappa Rappa (or simply Parappa) is a minor, but infamous character in the GameToons web series, Friday Night Funkin' Logic, he first appeared in the episode BOYFRIEND's FIRST DAY of SCHOOL!.
Why He Should Get His Butt Whooped
- Despite being a minor character, he has proven to be a big jerk to Boyfriend. Not only that, but he said he got held back.
- He has absolutely none of his personality from the original game, and is a total jerk jock here.
- Aside from Boyfriend, he bullies the other kids as well. For example, he booed at Senpai's singing and said "You suck Senpai!", causing Senpai to get embarrassed and upset.
- He is nothing more than a self-centered, egotistical, unlikable, selfish, mean-spirited, and obnoxious jerk & bully who bullies Player for the fun of it.
- He insulted Boyfriend's beanie & rapping skills.
- He manipulated everyone to be on his team in gym class.
- He is a huge Karma Houdini, as he gets no consequences for bullying nearly everyone.
- He stabbed a toy Frog's tummy, which is animal cruelty. We know that it's only a toy frog, but still!
- He called Boyfriend a noobie.
- At the end of the episode, he did not apologize and started laughing at Player along with the other kids.
- With all those traits, he could be considered another male variant of the mean popular girl trope and a Gary-stu.
- Despite being a horribly unlikable character, his voice sounds cool.
- He was nice to some students, such as Chicken Boy.
- Thankfully, the episode he appeared in was all just a dream.
- He is much more likable in his own game.