Olivia is a female cat from Oggy and the Cockroaches who was added to the main cast starting with the fourth season of the show where she was portrayed as the Oggy's love interest.
Sadly, she was flanderized on the show's seventh season and Next Generation.
- She went from being Oggy's friendly female companion to a much more angrier girlfriend who gets mad at Oggy for things he didn’t do.
- She usually sides with the Cockroaches whenever Oggy makes her angry such as in Roach Vision where she rides on a cruise ship with them.
- Her voice can get annoying at times, especially when she screams.
- She even dumps Oggy on several occasions unlike she did before.
- She barley has any personality in the seventh season or the Next Generation unlike she did before aside from being Oggy's love interest.
- She is even much dumber than before and usually falls for the cockroaches schemes, such as in Fake News where she believes Oggy was going to harm the Roaches.
- She was at her absolute worst on Oggy and the Not So Smart Bracelet where she believed that Oggy didn’t go on a date with her and she proceeds to flatten Oggy with a steam roller.
- In Next Generation, while admittedly cute, her design feels like a direct rip-off to Nicole Watterson's from The Amazing World Of Gumball.
- On The Elephant Nanny, she gets mad at Oggy just because he was late and was trying to make sure that Jack was taking good care of Piya and she refused to go on a date with him.
- Due to all of these qualities, she could count as a Mary Sue during this season and The Next Generation.
- She was much better in Seasons 4-6 of the original show.
- There we’re still times that she cares for Oggy and forgives him for stuff he didn’t do.
- Her design is adorable.
- Cartoon characters
- Mary sues
- French characters
- Karma Houdini
- Bad characters from good media
- Cartoon Network characters
- Xilam characters
- Abusive Characters
- Dumb characters
- Grumpy characters
- Stubborn characters
- Abusive characters
- Average characters
- Bad versions of good characters