"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Reason: Mentions of genocide and strong language.
Not Important is the main character of the controversial and infamous first-person shooter game "Hatred".
Why He Is (Intentionally) Not Important Indeed
- He is a boring and potentially bland "protagonist" (he doesn't even count as one at all). Since the entire point of the game is that he kills everyone in his city!
- There is no lore or backstory as to why he's a omnicidal misanthrope, which makes his character really boring and a generic doomsday villain, which is most likely intentional.
- Because of his unwillingness to understand what he's doing is wrong, you can't relate to him without knowing even anything at the slightlest about his life and motives.
- His personality and design are just a ripoff of Nathan Dethklok from Metalocalypse.
- He is only designed to please edgelords.