|Nicole (Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe In Santa)
"Does Santa shop at the mall? NO! That's why I'm perfect since all of my presents come from the mall."
||Ugly Teenage Brat
|Media of Origin:
||Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe In Santa
Nicole is one of the main protagonists of the 2002 CGI TV movie, "Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe In Santa".
Why She Sucks
- She is a stereotypical spoiled rich teen girl.
- She's obsessed with the mall.
- She also sang a terrible song called "Best kid in the world", which goes on for 3 minutes.
- Her design is super ugly as well as being poorly animated (moving extremely robotic).
- She's a total hypocrite as she claims that Santa isn't real, yet in her song, she said: "Santa will see the best kid in the world is me".
- When Ricky gave her the teddy bear that his deceased mother gave him, she threw it in the trash.
- She treats her best friend, Lenee, very poorly, especially when she teased her for believing that Santa is real.
- Rushed character development. When she read Ricky's letter to Santa, she instantly became nice.
- She is the scariest looking character in the movie
The Only Redeeming Quality
- At least she apologized to Ricky despite her characterization to be rushed.