|Nicole (Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe In Santa)
"Does Santa shop at the mall? NO! That's why I'm perfect since all of my presents come from the mall."
||Ugly Teenage Brat
|Media of Origin:
||Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe In Santa
Nicole is one of the main protagonists of the 2002 CGI TV movie, "Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe In Santa".
Why She Sucks
- She is the stereotypical, spoiled rich girl.
- She's obsessed with the mall, which is not only dumb but also annoying to hear her bringing it up over and over again.
- She also sang a terribly conceited song called "Best kid in the world", which goes on for 3 minutes.
- Her design is super ugly as well as being poorly animated (moving extremely robotic along with everyone else).
- With that said, she is the scariest looking character in the movie.
- She's a total hypocrite as she claims that Santa isn't real, yet in her song, she said: "Santa will see the best kid in the world is me".
When Ricky gave her the teddy bear that his deceased mother gave him, she threw it in the trash, which is very mean-spirited.
POV : You wake up at 3:00 A.M. and see this at the foot of your bed
- She treats her insecure best friend, Lenee, very poorly, especially when she was teasing Nicole for believing that Santa is real.
- Rushed character development: When she read Ricky's letter to Santa, she instantly became nice.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- At least she apologized to Ricky despite her characterization being rushed.