Navi The Fairy
Navi is a major character in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. She serves as Link's guide throughout his adventure. She is regarded as one of the most annoying characters of all time by both critics and fans alike.
Why She Sucks
- She constantly bothers you when you are playing the game. The flashing Navi icon is also very distracting.
- She points out the obvious. Like when you approach a door she explains how to open it.
- "Hey!" "Look!" "Watch out!"
- She keeps explaining things you already know.
- In the 3DS Version, she pesters you about taking a break.
- She has no brain. She flew right into the fence in the intro on purpose.
- Her purpose gameplay-wise can be helpful at times, especially to new players. This can especially be handy when encountering new enemies, which she provides some helpful hints on them.
- She never returned in another game ever since.
- She's at best when she shuts up.
Even though Nintendo has ditched Navi, They've made other sidekicks that are on the same level as annoyance as Navi. Tatl, Ciela, Fi, and Proxi.
In Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures, there's a fairy called "Naggi The Fairy" who is based on Navi's likeliness.The line "Hey, Listen!" has become an internet meme.