Nassur the Hamas Teddy Bear (Tomorrow's Pioneers)
"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Nassur (نصور) is a costume-based character who recurred in the infamous Palestinian propaganda show, Tomorrow's Pioneers. He was widely hated worldwide for several reasons along with Farfour, Nahool, and Assoud.
Why He Doesn't Deserve Hunmy or Picnic Baskets
'''Important note: This character is extremely controversial for reasons explained below. No positive pointers/section will be permitted on this page. Anyone on this wiki who attempts to add redeeming qualities will have their edits reverted.'''
- He is an evil rip-off and bootleg of Yogi Bear or Winnie the Pooh, even though he barely looks like either character.
- His design, while looking the best out of the four (as formerly mentioned in then-RQ#2), is very cheaply-made, and due to being a costume-based character, Nassur can't even express emotions.
- He looks more like a gopher or a dog rather than an actual bear.
- It's also pretty creepy to look at. It makes it look like he has an Eternal Smile.
- He doesn't just look bad, but he looks heartless and soulless.
- He is a Gary Stu. While Farfour, Nahoul, and Assoud have made mistakes, Nassur seems to always be perfect with no problems at all.
- Nassur is nothing more than a symbol of terrorism, which not only makes him unlikeable but also tragic.
- In perhaps the most controversial segment, he states that he wants every single Jew slaughtered (which is something Adolf Hitler would demand).
- Whilst Farfour, Nahoul, and Assoud have the excuse of being killed off, Nassur survived. That makes him a Karma Houdini.
- He even hated Tomorrow Pioneers, despite being in the show.
- Tomorrow's Pioneers got banned in many countries, making him an obscure character.