Nadia (Titeuf TV series, season 4)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nadia is one of the main characters in the Titeuf comic and cartoon series. She is Titeuf's love interest. While she was sympathetic in the show's first three seasons, season 4 saw a huge flanderization of her character.
Why She Sucks Now
- This character suffered a huge derailment in Season 4 by becoming a horrible, very unlikable person who treats Titeuf like crap unfairly.
- She has an extremely disturbing obsession with Kevin Lover, a fictional singer on the show, so much so that she wants to marry him yet Kevin is at least 20 years old and Nadia is 9 years old.
- She is extremely mean to Titeuf treating him as incompetent and a failure and often clashing with him for nothing.
- Hypocrisy: in the episode The Pénis Polygame, after Titeuf decides to leave her, she gets angry saying that he has no right to leave her. Seriously dare you say that? When you treat him like a loser, no wonder he decided to leave you!
- She slaps Titeuf for free even though he does nothing, like in the Photogaffe episode where she slapped him because Titeuf's hair hid his face in the class photo.
- She receives no reward for all her actions making her a Karma Houdini.