Mr. and Mrs. Aisaka (Toradora!)
(Redirected from Mr. and Mrs. Aisaka (Toradora))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rikuro and Mrs. Aisaka are minor characters of the anime, Toradora. They are Taiga Aisaka's parents.
Why They Suck
- To start things off, both are horrible parents to Taiga. While not abusive, but they don't do a single thing about their own daughter's tantrums and her anger issues. They just let it be as if it wasn't some sort of a big deal.
- They are both responsible for how Taiga acted in the beginning of the series. And to give credit to their actions, Taiga isn't even on best terms with the both of them.
- Rikuro Aisaka (Taiga's father) is a selfish man with no real concern and pretended to care for his daughter's feelings.
- He treats Taiga as an object rather than a family member.
- Even Taiga's best friend Minori hated him just for being such an ass to own daughter.
- He acts so desperate towards Taiga and Ryuuji to give him another chance to redeem himself as a father, only for Rikuro to show his true colors by swindling both in the end. Which really shows that he's emotionally manipulative.
- He readily agreed when Taiga planned to move out of his house, showing that he didn't really want her around.
- Mrs. Aisaka is very short tempered, impatient, and will do anything to make Taiga follow her no matter what, even by force.
- Even worse, she accomplished on separating Taiga from her friends until graduation.
- Neither of them were proud of how Taiga was fitting in at school, nor her improvements when interacting with other people.
- Hence how little screentime the two have received, they became one the most hated characters in the show, and one of the worst parents in anime.
The 2 Only Redeeming Qualities
- Mrs. Aisaka (thankfully) allowed Taiga to go back to school in the light novel after forcing Taiga to moved out of school.
- Both of their respective voice actors did a great job voicing them.