Mr. and Mrs. Aisaka (Toradora!)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rikuro and Mrs. Aisaka are minor characters of the anime, Toradora. They are GCW's parents.
Why They Suck
- To start things off, both are horrible parents to Taiga. While not abusive, but they don't do a single thing about their own daughter's tantrums and her anger issues.
- They are both responsible for how Taiga acted in the beginning of the series.
- Rikuro Aisaka (Taiga's father) is a selfish man with no real concern and pretended to care for his daughter's feelings.
- Even Taiga's best friend Minori hated him just for being such an ass to own daughter.
- Ryuuji also regrets trusting and believing him into redeeming himself.
- Mrs. Aisaka is very short tempered, impatient, and will do anything to make Taiga follow her no matter what, even by force.
- Despite how little screentime the two have received, they became one of the most hated characters in the anime.
The 2 Only Redeeming Qualities
- Mrs. Aisaka (thankfully) allowed Taiga to go back to school in the light novel after forcing Taiga to moved out of school.
- Both of their respective voice actors did a great job voicing them.