Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mr. Greene is the main antagonist of the critically panned 2016 animated feature Norm of the North.
Why He Sucks
- He is an extremely generic villain and barely serves any purpose to the film.
- His plan is very contrived and dumb, since the idea of buying houses in the Arctic is very unreasonable.
- First of all, why would anyone think that it's a great idea to build condos in the Arctic when the ice caps are unstable and are melting? Second, if the condos were built and they were destroyed by the ice caps, then the condo owners can sue Mr. Greene and win the case.
- He is nothing but a bland rip-off of Chester V from Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2, with no purpose whatsoever
- He moves way too cartoony and it looks like that he’s moving like a character from a 1930's Fleischer Studios short or a Warner Brothers cartoon.
- His energetic animation clashes with the other characters, who are more stilted and realistic.
- He barely receives any character development, at all.
- He wastes the talent of Ken Jeong.
- His voice acting is poorly directed, like in one scene where he is yelling at Vera and it sounds like the actor was far away from the microphone.
- His design is very ugly and uncanny.