Mokap (Mortal Kombat)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mokap is a playable character from the Mortal Kombat franchise. He is a tribute to Carlos Pesina.
Why He Sucks
- He is a one of Ed Boon's least characters from Mortal Kombat, along with Hsu Hao, Mavado, Drahmin and Moloch.
- His design is bland. Also, his face is ugly.
- Speaking of their face, the developers tried to make that face of Carlos Pesina, but it failed poorly.
- Your ending on Mortal Kombat: Armageddon where he's a constellation is stupid.
- He even lacks own fighting styles, a weapon stance, and a Fatality.
- For example; your combat characteristic: Back Flip/Swan Kick is taken from Scorpion.
- He (along to Hsu Hao) appears in Mortal Kombat Armageddon just for roster.