Mitch Williams (Glitch Techs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mitchell "Mitch" Williams is a recurring character and minor antagonist in the Netflix series Glitch Techs
- To start with He's one of those typical Gary Stu type characters.
- He usually acts very mean and selfish towards his teammates refusing to collaborate with them and abusing his position as a team leader.
- Often times he comes out of nowhere. For example when Miko and High Five are about to defeat a glitch he came out of nowhere and take the xp of the glitch for himself.
- He once mind-wiped a drive-thru personnel and took the food without paying for it which is a crime.
- He is also shown to be a sore loser like that one time where he erased High Five's memory because he lost the tournament.
- He's way too competitive to the point he ended up abandoning his siblings only because he wanted to be first in the leaderboards.
- Because of egoistic nature he almost caused the entire Hinobi headquarters to be taken over by a glitch.
- His catchphrase "I'm Mitch Williams!" can get really annoying depending on your view.
- It is shown that he can be likable at times.
- He did apologize at High Five for erasing his memory and let him and Miko get their job as a Hinobi personnel.
- He is pretty good at doing his job as a glitch tech.
- The episode "I'm Mitch Williams" gave him more depth and character development showing his more caring and nice side since we get to see his job as a glitch tech strained his relationship his siblings. Also in the end he prevented their house being debugged by a tech specialist showing that he truly cares about them.
- He relatively became more tolerable in season 2 although he can still be annoying at times like in the episode "The New Recruit".