Mindy is a character from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, who is portrayed as the popular girl at school and is Mandy's rival. As a human, Mindy has ginger colored hair (done in a ponytail) and freckles on both of her cheeks. She wears a typical school uniform which includes the plaid blue skirt, green sash, white button-up shirt and pink Mary Jane shoes, she can be seen without her school uniform in some episodes. She is voiced by Rachael MacFarlane.
Why She's Intentionally a Loser
- She acts like a huge mean popular girl and spoiled brat who treats everyone like slaves.
- She is a huge jerk towards Mandy and holds a grudge against her for a very long time, as she hates Mandy for rejecting her when they were much younger.
- Her voice, thanks to Rachael MacFarlane, is extremely annoying to listen to.
- Her voice actress Rachael MacFarlane does a terrible providing the voice of Mindy at times, despite doing a good job voicing Eris and a great job voicing Mandy outside of sounding obnoxious, she did a terrible job voicing Mindy at times by her high pitched voice sound rather forced to be loud and obnoxious.
- She is mean to Irwin and Billy as well.
- She doesn't care about anyone and only cares about herself.
- She tries to murder Mandy in "The Wrongest Yard".
- She insulted Mandy's dog Saliva in "Mandy Bites Dog" before Saliva snaps at her.
- She is also very dumb as well and has did several acts of stupidity that are on the same level as Billy's.
- She gives everyone insulting nicknames.
- She is pretty much a stereotypical popular school girl, similar to characters such as Connie D'Amico from Family Guy, Penelope Lang from Atomic Betty, Moody Margaret from Horrid Henry, among others.
- She has a good and an admittedly cute design.
- She does make a good antagonist towards Mandy.
- She did have a reason why she dislikes Mandy. Mindy wanted to be friends with Mandy, but she annoyed her by talking too much, and Mandy told her to "shut up", causing Mindy to act the way she is now.
- Unlike most of the mean popular girls, she does receive punishment for her actions in most of her appearances.
- Despite WS'SIA#4, Rachael MacFarlane did do a great job voicing Mandy.
- Mindy's voice actress, Rachael MacFarlane, also voiced Numbuh 362/Rachel McKenzie on Codename: Kids Next Door; coincidentally, the two shows have a crossover. Also, her voice actress is the sister of Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane.