Note: Not to be confused with Milo from Mars Needs Moms.
|Milo (Fish Hooks)
||Bad and Annoying Fish
||Siamese Fighting Fish
|Media of Origin:
Milo is the main protagonist of the Disney Channel animated series Fish Hooks. He is a Siamese fighting fish, who is the brother of Oscar and is best friends with Bea.
- He's a rip-off of both SpongeBob SquarePants from the show of the same name and Flapjack from The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack.
- His voice is very stereotypical and annoying.
- His design looks more like a colorful ghost rather than a fish.
- He is a very mean-spirited character, who gets Oscar into many situations to the point where he passes out in one episode.
- He is also very lazy. In fact, he even wears Oscar's underwear at times.
- His catchphrase, "hot dog!" can get very annoying for some people.
- He gets what he wants through manipulation and deceit, much like Johnny Test from seasons 4-6 of Johnny Test (2005).
- He somehow gained a lot of friends later on, despite some of them being his enemies.
- He can be annoyingly stupid, like when he asked Oscar what would happen if he were to stick his head up a pipe, and did it anyways despite there being a sign not to.
- He is shown to care for his friends, like when he saved Oscar and Bea from the Cat.
- He improved in seasons 2 and 3.
- In the Season 2 episode, "Fish Lips Sink Ships", he tries to prevent Bea from exposing Mr. Baldwin's secret, although he let it slip in the first place.
- He does try really hard to help his brother, Oscar.
- He does get comeuppances for his actions.
- His human design in Pool Party Panic isn't too bad, since he looks much better.