Mildew (How to Train Your Dragon)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: needs at least 5 WHS pointers and infobox
Why He Sucks
- His personality is bland, treacherous, nasty and cowardly. He is also very manipulative to the people of Berk, which made them try to push Stoick to have all the dragons caged or driven away. He also hates Hiccup for befriending the dragons.
- Mildew can be easily compared to Eustace Bagge from Courage the Cowardly Dog. Both are elderly men, both are farmers, both hate the main protagonists because they get more attention than them, both are just plain stubborn and both of them are cowardly. The differences are Mildew has a pet sheep and is a widower while Eustace is married and has a pet dog.
- In the episode "In Dragons We Trust", he purposely destroyed the armory to leave Berk defenseless against Alvin, in "Alvin and the Outcast" he almost sold Hiccup's secret to the outcasts, and in "When Lightning Strikes" he deceived the mob into thinking that Toothless was responsible for the terrible lightning storm.
- To add insult to injury, he joined the Outcasts in "We Are Family Part 1 and 2" and tricked the Hiccup into giving away the methods of training dragons.
- His design is very ugly.
- He has some funny moments and some heroic moments in the HTTYD comics like "Dangers of the Deep", where Mildew performed not only physical activity and leadership but some skills in speed and acrobatics.
- He redeemed himself in the Season Two finale "Cast Out, Part 2".
- Mildew is the only one who knew about the large egg of the Screaming Death, he may be the one who put the egg in the box without the others knowing.