Miho Nosaka (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Miho Nosaka is a major character in the Toei Yu-Gi-Oh! anime and Yu-Gi-Oh! the Movie.
Miho appeared once in the manga in a story where Hiroto Honda (Tristan Taylor) bought her a love jigsaw puzzle. In Toei's anime, she was made into a main character, alongside Yugi Muto, Anzu Mazaki, (Téa Gardner) Hiroto Honda, (Tristan Taylor) and Katsuya Jonouchi (Joey Wheeler). Her role and personality in the anime are significantly different, and Honda has a massive crush on Miho throughout the series. The jigsaw puzzle story is changed in the anime to revolve around Mayumi buying the puzzle for Jonouchi (Joey).
Why She Sucks
- While she was portrayed as a quiet and shy girl in the manga, she is completely altered in the anime, as she comes off as a stereotypical shallow bimbo who uses her attractiveness for her own personal gain.
- She can be very selfish, especially when it comes to her relationship with Honda (Tristan). While she understandably does not have a crush on Honda, she refuses to tell him how she feels and just strings him around, and she uses him for her own gain.
- Compared to the other characters, she doesn't have much of a personality, making her come off as very bland.
- She sometimes takes awesome moments from the main characters that they originally had in the manga, and she makes no improvement upon them as she acts fearful or idiotic in these moments that makes the outcomes come off as a flukes. Making them come off as less of awesome moments.
- She's shown to be a huge poor sport. Like every time she loses in a game of Duel Monsters with Yugi, she complains and sobs about losing.
- She is very annoying in both dialogue, and her voice.
- She could have been better if the producers made her personality faithful to the manga.
- Her design is decent.