Melvin Sneedly (Captain Underpants)
(Redirected from Melvin Sneedly)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Melvin Sneedly is a character from the Captain Underpants book series along with the film adaptation of the same name as the secondary antagonist. He is one of the only kids in the series that has no humor.
- He is an annoying snitch who always snitches on kids for the stupidest and no reasons!
- He hates having fun, unlike the other kids.
- In fact, he even tried to cancel Halloween and later make it illegal.
- When he got Captain Underpants' powers, he starts to use it for selfish purposes, and it almost got George, Harold, and Krupp killed!
- He is shown to be hypocritical when he says to the kids "YOU GUYS ARE SO IMMATURE!" despite the fact that he can be immature at times.
- He is also shown to break promises when George and Harold made the Invention Convention cancelled, he tattled on them to Mr. Krupp!
- He is a large Gary Stu and stereotypical nerd who always gets good grades, loves school, doesn't find anything funny, and always listens to the teacher.
- He's narcissistic and thinks he's so good.
- He once went as far as to DESTROY GEORGE AND HAROLD’S TREEHOUSE. That is not only bad for the environment, but ALSO a waste of money and shelter. How twisted is he?!
- Melvin has common sense, for instance, deciding on survival or extra credit.
- Melvin may be a jerk at times, but sometimes he is correct about George and Harold at times, such as when George and Harold act odd at times and invade Melvin's privacy. He often tells Mr. Krupp on George & Harold whenever they do something bad in school, for example, hijacking every inventions in the Invention Convention in the 2nd book, and Melvin's dislike for George & Harold is very justified since they often cause mischief in Jerome Horwitz Elementary and disobey their teachers sometimes.
- He receives comeuppance for his sinful deeds, examples being chased by the angry mobs when Mr. Krupp was in his body in the 7th book.
- Melvin chose to save George and Harold in the Season 2 finale of the TV series since he didn’t want to become a monster like his future-self.
- He hates Halloween because he was not invited, so he helped out and apologize in the end.
- The series at least wouldn’t be as great without him, since his inventions are actually creative and makes the plots.