Megan Parker (Drake & Josh)
Megan Parker is one of the five main characters of the Nickelodeon sitcom, BTSW. She is the younger sister of Drake and Josh. She constantly pranks them out of her own amusement and always gets away with it. She is very clever and sneaky as she always manages to cover her tracks without ever getting caught. She also has a lot of secrets that no one would believe a young girl like her has.
She was portrayed by Miranda Cosgrove, who later portrayed Carly Shay in BTSW.
- To get the elephant out of the room, she is the perfect example of a Karma Houdini, as there are little to no episodes of her getting punished for her cruel actions.
- She is a very cruel, sadistic, and nefarious girl who likes to prank and make her brothers’ lives miserable just for her own amusement.
- Not only does she always gets away with everything, she even has Drake and Josh forced to take the blame for the things she does.
- The way she treats her brothers is not only bullying, it's practically abusement. There was even a time where Drake and Josh were starving to death while trapped in a tree house, and Megan cooks hamburgers near them just to torture them.
- Even when she hardly has nothing big of a role in the episode, she still always ends up on top.
- The stuff she secretly has under her parents' noses is given no explanation to how she got any of that stuff.
- She was at her worst in "Peruvian Puff Pepper" where she got Drake and Josh disqualified from a competition by using an illegal pepper in their salsa, and gets away scott-free.
- There are times where she's nice to Drake and Josh. Likewise, there have also been times where she was justified to prank Drake and Josh.
- She finally gets punished in "Tree House".
- Depending on your view, she does get her comeuppance in "Megan's New Teacher" as if it were Josh finally getting the chance to stand up to Megan and gets revenge on his sister for her torturous pranks towards him. Her setting Josh up and getting him fired is also completely justified seeing as he was pushing her and her friends way too hard (such as giving them college schoolbooks to study from when they're only in the fifth grade) and giving them a pop quiz on a chapter that none of them were able to read properly.
- She was likable in "Megan's First Kiss" where she's grateful of Drake and Josh for what they did for her as she kissed them on the cheeks. On top of that, she even told them that she loves them.
- Drake & Josh would likely not be as great as it is without her.