Meaty (Wild Grinders)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Could use more detail.
Meaty is the deuteragonist from the obscure Nickelodeon series Wild Grinders. He's a "speaking" British bulldog who sometimes helps Lil' Rob from getting in and out of trouble. Meaty acts as a glutton and makes flatulence to make the characters be disgusted. He always acknowledges and adores burritos and bacon, that can mix up together or other foods (ex. "Baco" (Bacon Taco)); Meaty also adores the Stinkies, Twinkie, flatulence-inspired dessert snacks which were extinct.
Why He's Stinky
- He is a stereotypical annoying dog sidekick.
- He is really gross as he makes tons of fart jokes, and pee jokes a lot of the time.
- His voice is very annoying to the point that he can even make Paddy the Pelican's voice sound good by comparison.
- Like the rest of the characters, his character design is really choppy looking, and looks like a 5-year-old made it.
- Most of his dialogue is either unsettling, or just plain stupid.
- His design despite being unfitting, is admittedly cute.
- Despite his gross-out nature, he does care for his friends and family at times.