Max Thunderman (The Thundermans)
Max Thunderman is alongside his twin sister, Phoebe Thunderman, the main protagonist of the American comedy television series The Thundermans. He is a superhero whose superpowers include Telekinesis, Heat Breath, and Freeze Breath. After years of aspiring to become a super-villain, he eventually chose to become a superhero. Max is portrayed by Jack Griffo.
Why He Sucks
- He's extremely annoying, loud, obnoxious, troublesome, unfunny, unlikable, and incredibly disrespectful!
- He's a rebellious teenage boy. He's even trying to become a villain in a family of superheroes.
- He usually doesn't learn his lesson after his antics backfire.
- He knows he’s in the wrong, but he doesn't care at all. All he wants to do is cause problems while trying to stay cool and having fun.
- He never takes anyone into consideration. (Not even his sister, Phoebe!)
- He and Phoebe are bad examples of Nora, Billy, and Chloe.
- The viewers are supposed to be happy when Max is the Punching Bag, however in episodes like "You've Got Fail" "Doubles Trouble" and "Cape Fear", Max would make such a big fool of himself, that viewers feel embarrassed for him more than anything.
- He is the basic example of The Mean Guy.
- He's unintentionally sympathetic considering that he is trying to be a villain just to be different, and gets punished way more than his siblings.
- He's more likable and interesting of a character than his twin sister, Phoebe, and the rest of his family.
- Occasionally he puts his family ahead of what he wants.
- He's a rather tragic character, because he's ignored by his family for Phoebe (even when he's doing a genius move), made fun of, and is generally picked on. Plus he has low self-esteem and the hero and villain leagues being hostile against him.
- Max's inventions are very impressive.
- He got a slight improvement in season 4 but that’s not saying much since he is very flawed in that season too.