Martin Pardon (The Lion King: Timon And Pumbaa)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Short reasoning.
Martin Pardon is a character from The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa on the Laughing Hyenas segment "TV Dinner" where he was a nature show host trying to talk about the Armadillo but the Hyenas keep interrupting his filming, he is voiced by Rob Paulsen.
Why He Sucks
- He doesn’t care about his cameraman, Ron and treats him poorly.
- He was a huge jerk to Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed and keeps bullying them just because they want to eat and be on his show.
- He is very ill-mannered and short tempered.
- His design is very unappealing to look at.
- Whenever he gets angry, he beats up Ron by shoving Ron into his own hat.
- He knows nothing about animals, like he thinks that armadillos are from the Serengeti and eat turkey, when in reality, Armadillos are actually from the America and eat insects.
- He is just as bad and cruel as other animal abusers from fictional media such as Tom's Owner and Stanley Livingston.
- Ron and the Hyenas got revenge on him when the Hyenas take over his show and Ron let’s the Hyenas cook him and eat him.
- Rob Paulsen put a lot of effort into voicing him.
- "Ooh! Pretty impressive, isn't he?"