Mandy (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (Seasons 5-6))
Mandy is one of the two title characters from BTSW and is voiced by Grey DeLisle. She along with Billy are the owners and best friends of the Grim Reaper. Unlike Billy's dimwitted, yet happy-go-lucky personality, Mandy displays a sinister, yet calmer personality.
Although Mandy is one of the “protagonists”, unfortunately, she was flanderized when TTSW came out. Even in the crossover special with BTSW titled TTSW, her flanderization was never once redeemed and kept as is, thus, officially ruining her entire character.
Why She Sucks
- Her demeanor has gone from being generally passable to outright intolerable.
- Unlike her personality from seasons 1-4, she is much more meaner and has done many evil acts than she once did. In seasons 1-4, she was much more laidback and calm, but here, her temper is much shorter and she beats up Grim, Billy, and Irwin just for fun.
- She along with Billy are huge bullies towards Grim.
- She doesn’t seem to care that much about Grim and Billy anymore.
- She usually betrays her friends.
- In "The Greatest Love Story Ever Told Ever", it is revealed that Mandy went on a date with Nergal Junior just so she can watch Irwin and Nergal Junior fight and ruin Valentines Day for everyone.
- She also seems to do stuff that's just as dumb as Billy would do.
- She was at her worst in the episode "Scary Poppins" where she brainwashes everyone in Endsville (except Grim) to follow her orders instead of becoming a much better person.
- Her flanderization has reached into infinity in The Grim Adventures of the KND, where she confronts and holds Numbuh 1 hostage just so she can rule the entire KND organization for world domination. Hence, her entire character has been officially ruined by then.
- She along with Billy barely get punished for their actions.
- She was much better and more tolerable in seasons 1-4.
- There were still a few moments where she cares about Grim and Billy, especially in Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure where she showed sympathy towards Billy when she thought that the sea monster ate him.
- Grey DeLisle did a good job voicing her.