Mandy (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, seasons 5 and 6)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
During the first four seasons, she was a cynical, yet charming character. But during the last two seasons, a more malicious side of her personality is shown.
Why She's Even More Evil Now
- Her attitude has gone from being passable and generally tolerable to intolerable.
- Unlike her personality from the first four seasons, she is much meaner and has done much more evil acts than she ever did. She was much more laidback and calmer in the first four seasons, but here, her temper is much shorter and she beats up Grim, Billy, and Irwin just for fun. Even her own parents start dreading her.
- Much like Billy, she has become a huge bully towards Grim.
- She doesn't seem to care about Grim and Billy anymore, and instead only cares about herself.
- She usually betrays her friends.
- She also seems to do stuff that's just as dumb as Billy would do.
- She was at her worst in the episode "Scary Poppins", where she brainwashes everyone in Endsville (except Grim) to follow her orders instead of becoming a better person.
- In the episode "The Greatest Love Story Ever Told Ever", it is revealed that she only agreed to go on a date with Nergal Junior just so she can watch him and Irwin fight over her and ruin Valentine's Day for everyone.
- She has hit rock bottom in the crossover special "The Grim Adventures of the KND" where she confronts and holds Numbuh 1 hostage just so she can rule the entire KND organization for world domination.
- Similar to Billy, she barely gets punished for her actions, making her a Karma Houdini.
- She was much better and more tolerable in the first four seasons.
- Speaking of which, she can still be occasionally tolerable in a few episodes.
- There were still a few moments where she cares about Grim and Billy, especially in the first film Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure where she showed sympathy towards Billy when she thought that the sea monster ate him.
- Grey DeLisle still did a good job voicing her.