NOTE: Do not remove “Bad Qualities” and “Good Qualities” and replace them with "Why She Sucks" and "Redeeming Qualities", because, much like SpongeBob SquarePants (Season 6-8), the character got mixed reviews. Thus, the character is staying in the “Average Characters” category.
Maggie Pesky is the main protagonist in the Disney sitcom The Buzz on Maggie. She is voiced by Jessica DiCicco, who also voices Lynn Loud from The Loud House.
- She disobeys her parents on occasions, such as stealing the money she was only allowed to get if she got an A on her project, and she once brought Bella to the carnival without their permission.
- She is very selfish sometimes. She, and Reyna, made Eugene and Wendell do all the work on a project, and when Eugene shed his skin, rendering him unable to present the project, Maggie egged him on to present, showing she cared more about the project then him.
- She is easily a spoiled brat.
- She is a huge Butt-Monkey character.
- She treats Pupert badly. In the Bugsitting episode, she made him come with her to the Pil Bugs home despite promising to help him with his school assignment.
- Speaking of 'babysitting', Maggie is always asked to babysit, even though she isn't responsible, and her parents know that.
- Being a fly, she indulges in gross habits, like spitting on her food, or eating something rancid.
- Not just Pupert, but Maggie was also very mean to her baby sister Bella. She even made the poor baby cry and leave.
- She does have some nice moments.
- Jessica DiCicco plays her well.
- She sometimes get her karma because of her behavior.
- She is sometimes likable.
- She isn't nearly as bad as Dawn.