lucky is the main protagonist of the 2010 Canadian-american animated series, "Pound Puppies".
He serves as the leader of the shelter 17 pound puppies, who's only goal to get every puppies or dogs to be with there new owners.
Despite being the main character of the series, he has his own flaws.
- His personality is very generic, he doesn't had that much character development in the show whatsoever. Rather, he's nothing but a gary stu, who does everything "perfect".
- Despite being the "hero" of pound puppies, he is shown to be a very selfish jerk, example in "snow problem" he loses focus on getting tundra to Jean luc and only wants to win the sled race without even realizing he's forgetting about the mission. When Jean luc and his huskies goes to a path that is filled with lots of snow, tundra wanted to rescue Jean luc and his huskies. But lucky refuses and decided to leave them to die.
- Ever since he started a rivalry against the kennel kittens, he starts hating on other cats and thinks that dogs and cat should not be together.
- He and his team even refuses to help a kitten named spoons to get to her owner, even though he never knew who she was.
- He is surprisingly a rip-off of woody from "Toy Story". At least woody is an interesting character.
- He shows no respect for his father who "supposedly" abandon him, despite slick tried to search for him after his family moved.
- His catchphrase "Go Dogs Go!" Is very repetitive at times, and he never stops saying it.
- His design is pretty generic. despite being a schnauzer, he looks more like a German shepherd.
- Not only he hates cats, but he also expresses racism towards coyotes, thinking all of them are evil. Not all coyotes are bad you know.
- His rap dance in "Lucky Gets Adopted" is pretty cringe-worthy to look at, and his pop music isn't that great either.
- His relationship with cookie feels forced in the show, it feels like anakin and padme's romance in the star wars prequel trilogy.
- His friendship with Dot feels a bit off, as dot tortures him in "lucky gets adopted" he forces himself to stay with her despite being her punching bag.
- At least he redeemed himself in a few episodes.
- He did helped puppies to get to there owners despite being a gary stu.
- He cares about his friends in shelter 17.
- He feels sympathy for strudel after the loss of toyoshiko.
- Him leaving dot is pretty understandable, since he was tortured by her.