Lu (Mike, Lu & Og)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Short page.
Lulu Bellissimo, or Lu for short, is a 10-year-old dim-witted, self-proclaimed princess of the island, Albonquetine, and one of the main characters from Mike, Lu & Og. She is characterized by her loud and arrogant nature. She continually exploits her " best friend" Mike, her cousin Og, and abuses her pet turtle, Lancelot. Lu's unruly behavior is most likely a result of poor parenting on the part of her father, Wendell.
Why She's Not the Princess of Albonquetine
- She is a spoiled little brat who proclaims herself that she is the princess of Albonquetine, when she's not.
- In fact, she can be best described as a rip-off of Angelica Pickles, except she wins most of the time for her annoying evil schemes.
- She abuses her pet turtle, Lancelot, which is a sign of animal abuse, and it's not funny.
- She mostly continually exploits her "best friend" Mike Mazinsky, and her cousin Og, throughout the entire show.
- Lu's friendship with Mike is kind of unhealthy, abusive, aggravating and disgusting, as she constantly annoys and exploits her to no end.
- Her voice is ear-piercingly annoying to listen to.
- She got Mike and Og punished for her crimes throughout almost the entire show.
- She's at her absolute worst in "To Serve Lu", where she wants to make Mike her slave.
- Her design is very decent.
- She does get what she deserves in 15 out of 52 episodes.
- While her voice is ear-piercingly annoying, her voice actress Nancy Cartwright does a passable job voicing her.
- It's very likely that just like with Dudley Dursley and Mayor Spryman, she probably wouldn't act the way she does if she received any proper parental guidance.
- She has done kind things on occasion.
- She was probably meant to be disliked from the start.