(Redirected from Losyash's Clone)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is being considered for deletion for the following reason: Smeshariki is a Niche Audience show, not only that. This page looks like a hate page.|
Losyash's clone (Russian: Клон Лосяша, Klon Losyasha) is the evil clone of Losyash. He was created by Losyash because he was very lonely, and he had no friends.
Why He Sucks
- He did a lot bad things with Losyash when they were younger.
- He didn't like Losyash anymore after he became more polite and kind.
- He caused a lot of trouble:
- He broke Krosh's bench.
- He vandalized Barash's house by spray painting it.
- He cut down a tree.
- He destroyed Kopatych's garden.
- He scared Nyusha with one of Kopatych's pumpkins.
- He destroyed most of the houses in Smeshariki.
- He tricked Pin into sending the real Losyash away, which was a needlessly dark twist ending for his debut episode.
- He constantly calls Pin "Cipollino", which is not funny at all.
- Other than that, in a brief period of time when he believe he could alter the reality by just believing in something, he attempted a lot of petty crimes and even suicide to blackmail Losyash into letting him do whatever he wanted.
- The worst thing is that he never got any serious comeuppance for his misdeeds.
- He is one of the worst male examples of the mean popular girl trope.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Though it wastes his talent, Anton Vinogradov does a great job of voicing him.
- He first appears in the Smeshariki episode, "Unbridled clone" (Невоспитанный клон in Russian.)
- He is the first truly villainous character to appear in the Smeshariki franchise.