Lil' Rob (Wild Grinders)
Note: First page added by DoubleD346!
Lil Rob is the main character in the Nickelodeon Sitcom Wild Grinders. He was born in Ketterville. He bought his first skateboard from his sister's boyfriend, the leader of the Street Rats skate crew. Lil Rob wanted to be a Street Rat, and he practiced skateboarding every day. But Lil Rob was too young for that crew. As time passed, Lil Rob grew into a local shredder of the streets of Ketterville and he made lots of new skate homies along the way. With his new friends Lil Rob started his own skate crew, the WILD GRINDERS!
Why He Sucks
- He does not care about his family as shown in the episode "Golden Grinders" where he ditches them just to get adopted by a rich family so he could be famous and get better skateboarding equipment.
- Not only that but he is very rude towards his friends.
- On top of that he makes a terrible role model for younger audiences.
- The only thing that Lil Rob likes is skateboarding which makes him a rather boring and one dimensional character.
- His dialogue is laughable.
- His voice is annoying that wasted the talent of Rob Dyrdek.
- His catchphrases "Whaaaat?" and "Amazinggggggggg...." can get old and repetitive very fast.
- He hardly ever listens to anything his family says.
- An example of this comes from the episode "Call of the Grinders" when his mom tells him not to go skate on top of a high mountain, but despite what his mom demands he does it anyway.
- Much like all the other characters in the show, his design is just mediocre.
- He looks too similar to Dawg from the Johnny Test episode, "Johnny Re-Animated".
- Heck his design even tends to replicate Phil Matibag from the Nutshack!
- He constantly drags his friends into problems that he usually starts himself.
- The jokes he makes are mostly just unfunny and dull.
- He is basically a poor mans version of Johnny Test, heck, he makes that character from the later seasons look like Phineas Flynn in comparison.
- Much like Johnny Test from later seasons, he is a complete crybaby, yet spoiled wannabe characters.
- Deep down he does care for his family and friends, he just hides that from being a cruel jerk.
- And to be fair he also does care for his dog meaty.
- He used to appear in a lot of Nicktoons bumpers which was quite nice, showing that he was a popular character at the time.
- He is determined, and out-going for his age.
- Though not by much, he did improve a bit in the second season of the show.
• He is based on Rob Dyrdek as a kid.