Jump to navigation Jump to search
'Lester Krinklesac is a major character from The Cleveland Show. He is a dimwitted, redneck hillbilly who lives across the street from the Brown-Tubbs Family in Stoolbend.
Why He Sucks
- He has some sort of hatred for African-Americans, which makes him racist.
- Lester always takes his wife for granted and takes advantage of her.
- He acts like a huge dick to his friends, especially his wife.
- He has a huge ego as he always cares for himself only, and never for anyone else.
- He got Cleveland in jail because he was being racist.
- Lester has committed his fair share of crimes.
- He's really stupid and causes some of the problems, along with Cleveland Brown.
- One time, he abandoned everyone he knew, just to live a life himself.
- Kevin Michael Richardson does a great job voicing him.
- Sometimes he gets some consequences for his actions.
- Lester has an assortment of self-owned businesses, including a Christmas tree lot in "A Cleveland Brown Christmas", Krinklesac Discount Limousine and Animal Carcass Removal in "Once Upon a Tyne in New York", Krinklesac Ride Share in "A Short Story and a Tall Tale" and Lester's Turkey Hunt and Lester's Pumpkin Patch in "Turkey Pot Die".