Lee Kanker is the leader of the Kanker sisters, and the secondary antagonist of Ed, Edd, n Eddy. She was voiced by Janyse Jaud.
Why She's Intentionally Not a Good Girlfriend to Eddy
- While May is the nicest of the three sisters and Marie is the most physically attractive, Lee is the meanest and ugliest. She has multiple yellow teeth and even a blue tooth, presumably either covered in cavities or rotted away from tooth decay. Her androgynous name and appearance even make it look like she could be mistaken for a boy if she wore less feminine clothing.
- She has a deep, grating voice, all thanks to Janyse Jaud.
- She called Nazz a "hussy" in "May I Have This Ed?", which is completely inappropriate for a kids show.
- She tends to bully her sisters around. She tends to start the most fights between the three, and she and Marie both tend to pick on May. In "Ed Overboard" for example, they both ruin May's hairstyle for fun, causing her to cry.
- She attempts to give Sarah a wet willy in the movie, which is completely disgusting.
- She and her sisters constantly torment the Eds, either bullying them or forcefully kissing them, which is sexual harassment.
- She and her sisters hardly ever face karma for their actions, thus making them Karma Houdinis. They are pretty much the invincible antagonists who always show up to ruin things for the Eds.
- Despite her claim that she cares for Eddy, she constantly bullies, humiliates, and straight up assaults him. "Look Into My Eds", for example, ends with her stealing the hypnosis wheel and hypnotizing the Eds into being dogs for her and her sisters.
- Like Sarah and Kevin (at his worst), she is clearly meant to be hated due to her bullying tendencies.
- That said, she is the main anti-villain of the show.
- She does care for her sisters. In the Valentine's Day special, she and Marie both got very protective when they thought that Edd had somehow hypnotized May or something. She and Marie also kidnapped Ed and presented him to May as an apology for messing up her hair. Granted, kidnapping Ed was still bad, but it shows they were remorseful.
- She was genuinely appalled by the way Eddy's brother beat him up.
- She, along with May and Marie, did get karma in a few episodes:
- Ed trapped them in a measuring cup in "Momma's Little Ed".
- They get scared away by Ed in "Dawn of the Eds".
- They got beat up by Plank in "For the Ed, By the Ed".
- They were scared away by Eddy in "A Fistful of Ed".