|Lady Richington (Sheep In The Big City)
FILTHY SHEEP! FILTHY SHEEP!
||Ruth Buzzi (pilot only)|
|Media of Origin:
||Sheep In The Big City
Lady Richington is a secondary character in Sheep in The Big City.
Why She Sucks
- She's mean-spirited towards Sheep, every time she sees him, she grabs her stainless steel wig and hits him with it. And for some reason, she never got arrested for animal abuse.
- She never revealed her backstory on why she hates sheeps.
- She is extremely ugly in her appearance.
- She never lets Swanky date Sheep.
- She is completely fame-crazy, in the one episode, she complained about not being the winner of the diamond competition.
- She was EXTREMELY unlikable in "Mistaken Identi-Sheep".
- Besides "Beauty and the Bleats", she never gets her comeuppance for beating up Sheep.
- In "The Wool of the People", she once help General Specific cheat in the election by preparing a trapdoor so Sheep can fall into it and be replaced by a buffoon, however it backfired.
- In "Going Off the Sheep End", she decided to be nice to Sheep, but in her next appearance, she still hates Sheep.
- She got what she deserves in "Beauty and the Bleats".
- Her pilot design was very decent and tolerable.