Kyosuke Kiriya (Kamen Rider Hibiki)
(Redirected from Kyosuke Kiriya)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kyosuke Kiriya is Hibiki's newest student, who is training to become an Oni alongside Asumu.
Why He Doesn't Enter The Rhythm
- He is an annoying, obnoxious, overly competitive, and mean-spirited jerk who serves no purpose in the show other than to be Asumu's rival. If you remove him from the season, very little would change except the ending where he becomes an Oni.
- He tends to look down on others for little to no reason. Much like Kairi's Adieu catchpharse, it's also really pointless and could get on your nerves.
- He never seems to get any kind of punishment for his actions.
- He barely gets character development. In fact, when he does get character development it gets reverted and he's the same character he was at the start.
- He is also not only very egotistical, but also a showoff as he thinks that he knows everything.
- He never take any criticism from others. And much like Kai Samezu, Sae Taiga and Misao Mondou. He acts out whenever a random person teases him.
- And finally, to rub salt into the wound, he still got to become an Oni despite his terrible behavior in the show.
- Kyosuke Kiriya, was so despised that when his actor was cast as Yuto Sakurai in Kamen Rider Den-O, the Scrappydom passed to his new character before he had even made his debut!
- The Den-O tribute in Kamen Rider Zi-O made a fun little comment about how Kyosuke Kiriya and Yuto Sakurai is portrayed by the same actor after Sougo mistakes Yuto for Kyosuke in the 39th episode "2007: DenLiner Crash!"