Kuyo is a major antagonist in the anime/manga series Rosario+Vampire. He is the leader of the Public Safety Commission until his defeat at the hands of Tsukune Aono, Moka Akashiya and their friends, after which Kuyo moves on and becomes a member of Fairy Tale. He is a kitsune, an S-Class species of monster who are amongst one of the most powerful of all Yōkai who live in Japan, and they have even known to be worshipped as divine beings, prior to the start of the series. Kuyo is infamous for his idiocy and hypocrisy.
Why He Sucks
- The main problem with him is that he is a hypocritical egotist who tries to make monsters, demons and witches get a good reputation but Kuyo himself keeps committing evil deeds which actually gives them a worse reputation.
- He sadistically tortures humans and his students and he's proud of it.
- He views humans as religions, psychopaths, rapists, murderers, and pedophiles, whom thinks they're all evil and must die (but this means that he has a rivalry with their "evil").
- He hates how corrupt religion is but does also corrupt things which makes him a hypocrite.
- He thinks the newspaper club that reports his evil deeds are trying to convert themselves into corrupt religious people when they're trying to just stop him from committing evil acts so that it doesn't give monsters,demons and witches a bad reputation.
- Most of his actions make him look very similar to Adolf Hitler and the Nazis.
- He acts no better than the corrupt religious people and humans he hates so much.
- His monster and human form designs looks very cool and badass.
- His Japanese and English voice are great.
- He's right that many humans (mostly religious) have horribly treated monsters, demons and witches in the past and got an unfair reputation and how hypocritical they were.
- He was thankfully defeated by Moka with her inner powers.