King Julien (The Penguins of Madagascar)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
King Julien is a major character of Madagascar franchise, the anti-hero of The Penguins of Madagascar, and the main protagonist of All Hail King Julien.
- He is a selfish and idiotic jerk in the series, unlike the movies where he's not that smart but not really that big of a jerk either.
- His stupidity once allowed an MP3 player to come to life and try to destroy the world!
- In Gone In A Flash, he is shown stealing from Maurice constantly just because he thinks his stuff belongs to the "king"!
- He never gets punished for his actions, despite being an unlikable jerk.
- Most of the zoo is constantly annoyed by Julien's behaviour, especially Maurice and the Penguins.
- He has even twerked a couple of times as well.
- His design is very unappealing when compared to his design in the movies and All Hail King Julien!
- He is much meaner to Mort than he usually is.
- He blames Maurice for the problems Julien caused, sometimes he does it in All Hail King Julien but to a lesser extent compared to The Penguins of Madagascar.
- In "All King, No Kingdom", Julien once got angry at Maurice and Mort because they broke his throne and banished them from his kingdom! Jeez, why be so quick with judgements?! It was an accident for crying out loud!! In fact, that's an invalid and reason to banish someone. No wonder Maurice decided he and Mort ditch Julien and throw a party with Julien not invited.
- Luckily he got what he deserved when he received separation anxiety from that cause and realized what he did was wrong since he started to miss Maurice and Mort.
- He is absolutely hilarious.
- He is much better outside of this show.
- Sometimes he is a likeable character when he's not a jerk.