|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: no infobox
King Julien is a major character of Madagascar franchise, the anti-hero of The Penguins of Madagascar, and the main protagonist of All Hail King Julien.
He is well-remembered for being a memorable comic relief as a hilarious leader for other lemurs who got character development and providing the "Move it" song, but sadly, he suffered from Flanderization in the TV series The Penguins of Madagascar.
Why He Should Move It Move It Out of This Show
- He is a selfish and idiotic jerk in the series, unlike the movies where he's not that smart but not really that big of a jerk either.
- His carelessness once allowed an MP3 player to come to life and try to destroy the world!
- In Gone In A Flash, he is shown stealing from Maurice constantly just because he thinks that his stuff belongs to the "king"!
- He hardly ever gets punished for his actions, despite being an unlikable jerk, making him a Karma Houdini.
- He constantly bothers the penguins in their missions non-stop, to the point where he feels more like the series' antagonist and Skipper's arch-rival than comic relief and a friend of the penguins, and acts like he has control over all the animals in the zoo. Actually, he acts like he has control over everyone's lives, both in and outside the zoo.
- Most of the zoo is constantly annoyed by Julien's behavior, especially Maurice and the Penguins.
- He has even twerked a couple of times as well.
- His design is very unappealing when compared to his design in the movies and All Hail King Julien!
- He is much meaner to Mort than he usually is, although, given Mort's creepy obsession with Julien's feet to the point he is kind of a stalker, that's kind of understandable.
- He often blames Maurice for the problems Julien caused, sometimes he does it in All Hail King Julien but to a lesser extent compared to The Penguins of Madagascar.
- In "All King, No Kingdom", Julien once got angry at Maurice and Mort because they broke his throne and banished them from his kingdom! Jeez, why be so quick with judgments?! It was an accident for crying out loud!! In fact, that's an invalid reason to banish someone. No wonder Maurice decided he and Mort ditch Julien and throw a party with Julien not invited.
- Luckily he got what he deserved when he received separation anxiety from that cause and realized what he did was wrong since he started to miss Maurice and Mort.
- He is basically a male version of Brittany from Alvin and the Chipmunks, except he is way stupider and much more selfish and mean-spirited than her.
- He was a much more likable and funnier character in the movies and has reverted back to his originally beloved personality in All Hail King Julien.
- Danny Jacobs does a wonderful job voicing him, sounding nearly identical to Sacha Baron Cohen.
- He is still a hilarious character.
- He can be likable in a few episodes, as he does help the penguins in their serious missions sometimes.
- His love-hate relationship with Skipper is hilarious, and their chemistry together is both awesome and believable.