Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kikyo is a main character of the anime Inuyasha.
Why She Sucks
- She has no purpose of existing other than making the romance between Inuyasha and Kagome more complicated, there’s plenty of better ways that this could have been done.
- Her moves can also be pretty predictable and boring to watch.
- She does not have exactly great character development.
- She doesn’t contribute that much to the anime either.
- Idiot move: When Inuyasha betrayed her and she was in great pain, she screams that she hates Inuyasha and does not scream for help. If she did scream for help, she could have still been alive and none of that could’ve happened.
- Despite not exactly great character development, she does have a fair amount of it.
- She is a very relatable character to others. All she really wanted was to be a normal woman, but unfortunately for her that didn’t happen and she never had a chance.
- Her design is beautiful to look at.
- Kikyo’s English voice actress, Willow Johnson, does a great job voicing her.
- Her death is sad as she shares one final kiss with Inuyasha right before she dies.